- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme which can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- D.El.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
Right To Information
At Present there is no content available for this page, once content will be available would be updated.
Back To Previous Page |Page last updated date: 15-09-2021
At Present there is no content available for this section,once content will be available would be updated.
- Campus and Infrastructure: Land area available in square meters: Area 7 big -1K-12L or 9786 square meters.
- Director Resources: Library Seating Capacity in Reading Room - 20, Number of Books - 3500
- Physical Education Resource Center: Volleyball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Carrom, Table Tennis.
- Pre-Service Programme: D.El.Ed
- 2 Days Awareness Programme on Recent Issues: HIV-AIDS, Child Labour, Trafficking, Environmental Degradation, Disaster Management and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
- 4 Days Workshop on Education Today Society Tomorrow conducted for Teacher Educators by initiative of change (IOFC) Panchgani, Pune.