- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme which can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- D.El.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
"We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updation therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our Department's pages MUST load into a newly opened browser window of the user".
"Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request at Email address of the Department".
"This link shall take you to a page outside the District Institute of Education and Training, Baghmara, Government of Meghalaya website. For any query regarding the contents of the linked page, please contact the webmaster of the concerned website" :
- Campus and Infrastructure: Land area available in square meters: Area 7 big -1K-12L or 9786 square meters.
- Director Resources: Library Seating Capacity in Reading Room - 20, Number of Books - 3500
- Physical Education Resource Center: Volleyball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Carrom, Table Tennis.
- Pre-Service Programme: D.El.Ed
- 2 Days Awareness Programme on Recent Issues: HIV-AIDS, Child Labour, Trafficking, Environmental Degradation, Disaster Management and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
- 4 Days Workshop on Education Today Society Tomorrow conducted for Teacher Educators by initiative of change (IOFC) Panchgani, Pune.