- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme which can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- D.El.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
Viewing different file formats
|Portable Document Format (P.D.F.) content||Adobe Acrobat Reader|
|Word files||Word Viewer Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word (for 2007 version)|
|Excel files||Excel Viewer Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Excel (for 2007 version)|
|PowerPoint presentations||PowerPoint Viewer Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for PowerPoint (for 2007 version)|
|Flash content||Adobe Flash Player(Other Government website that opens in a new window)|
|Audio Files||Windows Media Player|
Use the accessibility options provided by this Website to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text spacing, changing the text size and colour scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Text Size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to two levels
Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to two levels
Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
Changing the Colour Scheme
Changing the colour scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text colour that ensures clear readability. There are three options provided to change the colour scheme. These are:
Default contrast scheme
Yellow text on Gray background
Yellow text on Black background
Note: Changing the colour scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
- Campus and Infrastructure: Land area available in square meters: Area 7 big -1K-12L or 9786 square meters.
- Director Resources: Library Seating Capacity in Reading Room - 20, Number of Books - 3500
- Physical Education Resource Center: Volleyball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Carrom, Table Tennis.
- Pre-Service Programme: D.El.Ed
- 2 Days Awareness Programme on Recent Issues: HIV-AIDS, Child Labour, Trafficking, Environmental Degradation, Disaster Management and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
- 4 Days Workshop on Education Today Society Tomorrow conducted for Teacher Educators by initiative of change (IOFC) Panchgani, Pune.