- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme which can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- D.El.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
The Official Website of District Institute of Education and Training, Baghmara, Government of Meghalaya , has been built with an aim to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors.
This website can be viewed from a variety of devices such as Desktop or Laptop computers, web-enabled mobile devices, WAP phones, PDAs, etc. However, currently Portable Document Format (PDF) files are not fully accessible.
We aim to be standards compliant and follow principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors of this website.
This website is designed to meet the Guidelines for Indian Government Websites and also adheres to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (W.C.A.G.) 2.0 laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium (W.3.C.). Part of the information in the website is also made available through links to external Websites. External Websites are maintained by the respective departments who are responsible for making their sites accessible.
If you face any problem or have suggestions regarding the accessibility of this website, please do let us know the nature of the problem along with your contact information to get back to you at the earliest.
- Campus and Infrastructure: Land area available in square meters: Area 7 big -1K-12L or 9786 square meters.
- Director Resources: Library Seating Capacity in Reading Room - 20, Number of Books - 3500
- Physical Education Resource Center: Volleyball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Carrom, Table Tennis.
- Pre-Service Programme: D.El.Ed
- 2 Days Awareness Programme on Recent Issues: HIV-AIDS, Child Labour, Trafficking, Environmental Degradation, Disaster Management and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
- 4 Days Workshop on Education Today Society Tomorrow conducted for Teacher Educators by initiative of change (IOFC) Panchgani, Pune.