- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme which can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- D.El.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
The achievement of DIET, Baghmara in terms of short term in-service and pre-service trainings till date:
- Total no. of Teacher Participants in short term in-service training under SSA - 2,400
- Total no. of Teacher Participants in short term in-service training under CSS – 2,200
- Total no. of 2 year D.El.Ed regular in-service trainees: 126
- Total no. of 2 years D.El.Ed Pre-service Student Trainees: 102
- Percentage of pre-service student teachers passed in 2013-14 is 80% and in 2014-15 is 100%
- Develop materials on different pedagogical areas, classroom and school management systems and circulate the same to schools teaching community in the district.
- Conduct short-term training programmes under SSA and CSS for teachers and heads of both the elementary and secondary level.
- Conduct Action Researches and Survey Studies in elementary schools of the district.
- Provide academic support to elementary schools by providing resource materials and guidance regarding academic issues in the district.
- Provide resource support to District Elementary Department
- Fund maintained by the TEI: Rs.21,15,732/- (Rupees Twenty One Lakh Fifteen Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Two) Only
- Annual fees charged from students of different programmes and annual fees fixed by the State Govt. for different programmes:
- Stipends are given to the student trainees. Each student trainee gets a sum of Rs. 5000/- per month.
- Income during the previous academic session:
|Total Annual Fee charged by the institution (current session)||Rs.29,500|
|Fee fixed by the central/state/union territory government (current session)||Rs.500|
|Sl. No.||Head/Source on Income||Income in INR|
|1||Income from fees||NA|
|2||Grant received from the state government. If any||Rs. 85,908|
|3||Income from other sources: donation etc.||NA|
Back To Previous Page |Page last updated date: 03-01-2019
At Present there is no content available for this section,once content will be available would be updated.
- Campus and Infrastructure: Land area available in square meters: Area 7 big -1K-12L or 9786 square meters.
- Director Resources: Library Seating Capacity in Reading Room - 20, Number of Books - 3500
- Physical Education Resource Center: Volleyball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Carrom, Table Tennis.
- Pre-Service Programme: D.El.Ed
- 2 Days Awareness Programme on Recent Issues: HIV-AIDS, Child Labour, Trafficking, Environmental Degradation, Disaster Management and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
- 4 Days Workshop on Education Today Society Tomorrow conducted for Teacher Educators by initiative of change (IOFC) Panchgani, Pune.