- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme which can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- D.El.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
Campus and Infrastructure:
- Available Land area in square meters: Area 7 big-1K-12 L or 9786 Sq. Metres.
- The available land is on Ownership basis
- Fire safety equipment has been installed as per Building Bye Laws.
- No facility is available for differently abled persons.
- Hostel facilities are available
- Separate facilities are available for female students
- The number of male and / or female students for whom facilities are available: male students–25; Female students–12
The information regarding the available infrastructure provided in the following table:
|Sl No||Infrastructure||Whether Available(Yes/No)||Size in Sq. Feet|
|6||ICT Resource Center||Yes||40|
|9||Health & Physical Education Resource Center||No||Nil|
|10||Art & Resource Center||No||Nil|
Whether following facilities are available in the Institution:
|Sl No||Infrastructure||Whether Available(Yes/No)|
|5||Seperate common room for male & female students||Yes|
|8||Seperate Toilet facility for male & female students||Yes|
|9||Seperate toilet facility for staff||Yes|
|11||Open space for additioanal accomidation||No|
- Sitting capacity in the Reading Room – 20
- Number of Books – 3500
- Number of Titles – Nil
- Number of Reference books like encyclopaedias, dictionaries – 20
- Names of journals subscribed:
- Primary Teacher
- School Science
- Journal of Value Education
- Journal of Indian Education
- Journal of Education Planning & Administration
- Number of books added during the previous academic session – 106
- Number of books added during the current academic session – Nil
- ICT Resource Center
- Number of computer systems – 15
- Availability of Internet facility – Yes
- Accessibility of internet facility to students – No
- Number of CD- Rooms – 20
- Number of resources added during the current session:Name of Resource – ICT Devices – 5 Items
- Number of resources added during the previous academic session - Nil
- Art, Craft Resource Centre
- Centre is not available however the institution maintains drums, guitars and keyboard.
- No. of resources added during the previous academic session: Nil
- Curriculum Laboratory
- Physical Education Resource Centre
- Volleyball Set
- Cricket Set
- Basket Ball set
- Carrom and Table-Tennis.
- Number of resources aided during the previous academic session
|Sl. No.||Resources for Curriculum Laboratory||Status|
|1||Resources for English Language||A|
|2||Resources for Science Education||A|
|3||Resources for Social Science Education||A|
|4||Resources for Regional Language Education||A|
|5||Resources for core mathematics||A|
|6||Overhead Projector/Notice Boards/Black Boards||A|
|A - Available; NA - Not Available|
|Sl. No.||Name of Resource||Quantity|
|2||Table Tennis Bat||2|
Back To Previous Page |Page last updated date: 15-09-2021
At Present there is no content available for this section,once content will be available would be updated.
- Campus and Infrastructure: Land area available in square meters: Area 7 big -1K-12L or 9786 square meters.
- Director Resources: Library Seating Capacity in Reading Room - 20, Number of Books - 3500
- Physical Education Resource Center: Volleyball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Carrom, Table Tennis.
- Pre-Service Programme: D.El.Ed
- 2 Days Awareness Programme on Recent Issues: HIV-AIDS, Child Labour, Trafficking, Environmental Degradation, Disaster Management and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
- 4 Days Workshop on Education Today Society Tomorrow conducted for Teacher Educators by initiative of change (IOFC) Panchgani, Pune.