The achievement of DIET, Baghmara in terms of short term in-service and pre-service trainings till date:
- Total no. of Teacher Participants in short term in-service training under SSA - 2,400
- Total no. of Teacher Participants in short term in-service training under CSS – 2,200
- Total no. of 2 year D.El.Ed regular in-service trainees: 126
- Total no. of 2 years D.El.Ed Pre-service Student Trainees: 102
- Percentage of pre-service student teachers passed in 2013-14 is 80% and in 2014-15 is 100%
Contributions in the Field of Education
- Develop materials on different pedagogical areas, classroom and school management systems and circulate the same to schools teaching community in the district.
- Conduct short-term training programmes under SSA and CSS for teachers and heads of both the elementary and secondary level.
- Conduct Action Researches and Survey Studies in elementary schools of the district.
- Provide academic support to elementary schools by providing resource materials and guidance regarding academic issues in the district.
- Provide resource support to District Elementary Department
- Fund maintained by the TEI: Rs.21,15,732/- (Rupees Twenty One Lakh Fifteen Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Two) Only
- Annual fees charged from students of different programmes and annual fees fixed by the State Govt. for different programmes:
|Total Annual Fee charged by the institution (current session)
|Fee fixed by the central/state/union territory government (current session)
- Stipends are given to the student trainees. Each student trainee gets a sum of Rs. 5000/- per month.
- Income during the previous academic session:
||Head/Source on Income
||Income in INR
||Income from fees
||Grant received from the state government. If any
||Income from other sources: donation etc.